[OM] (Fwd) Fwd: Subject: Mahlon's Olympus Garage Sale

Subject: [OM] (Fwd) Fwd: Subject: Mahlon's Olympus Garage Sale
From: "Shawn Wright" <swright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 13:11:49 -0800
This was bounced due to the use of s*bscr*be in the first few lines..
Subject: Mahlon's Olympus Garage Sale

Hi, everyone.  I sent this to the list server a couple of days ago, but
didn't see it in the digests.  So, I am re-sending it.  If, by chance, I am
in error by re-sending this, I apologize.
The following items are surplus to my needs, and so I am offering them to
the list at reduced prices because I was fortunate to get some good deals
on them when I originally bought them.  If interested, please inquire by
private E-mail to keep the list traffic down (note that I s*bscr*be to the
digest these days, and can't guarantee that I read everything in the
digests religiously).

NOTE:  All prices INCLUDE Priority Mail postage in the continental US;
other locations will be quoted on an individual basis.

1.  Olympus Winder 1:  In perfect working order, but cosmetically rough on
the battery case because of paint loss (it seems like the paint never
sticks very well to this area on these things).  Perfect low-cost candidate
for the Winder 1 -> Winder 2 "conversion".  $35

2.  Vivitar Series 1 90mm f 2.5 macro with matching 1:1 adapter/tripod
mount, case, instruction book.  Focuser is smooth and solid, glass clean
and clear (it's a multi-coated lens, by the way).  Cosmetically the lens
is, I guess, ex+ with some paint wear and a couple of small dents on the
front edge (filter ring threads are OK)  The adapter is mint, looks like
it's never been used. The case is in poor condition cosmetically because
the patent leather exterior coating is cracked with age, but it's still
perfectly functional.  Cameta lists a "mint/mint-" version of this lens for
$239.  My price: $145.

3.  Olympus Zuiko 28mm f. 2.8 wide-angle lens, with front and rear caps.
Multicoated.  Perfect, inside and out.  B&H lists a "9" version of this
lens for $149.  My price: $115.

4.  Olympus TTL Connector T-20.  This is the little black plastic doohicky
that you use to connect an Olympus TTL cable to a T-20 flash.  Hot shoe on
top, tripod socket on the bottom, 5-pin connector on the back.  Rare as
hens' teeth.  Looks like new.  $25.

5.  Olympus XA and matching A11 flash.  Perfect working order.  A few small
paint scrapes & scratches.  Sorry, no box or book.  $95.

If you are interested in trading, I am shopping for a Zuiko MC 24mm f 2.8,
a Shoe 1, and a Shoe 4.

Regards (and thanks for your consideration),

Mahlon