Re: [OM] RE : (OM) XA

Subject: Re: [OM] RE : (OM) XA
From: *- DORIS FANG -* <sfsttj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 17:48:33 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 9 Sep 1998 JIM_TEO@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>      Is the XA a camera with good lens and exposure control?
>      Please share your views if you have one.

       Even though this topic has been treated here many times,
allow me to tell you that the XA has a very good lens, the exposure
controls are: Aperture-preferred, with + 1.5 f/stop backlight
compensation, plus you can manipulate exposure via the ASA settings
easily. I have 3 XAs, one XA2.

                             *= Doris Fang =*