Re: [OM] People Shots - How?

Subject: Re: [OM] People Shots - How?
From: "John Petrush" <petrush@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 20:54:37 -0700
First and foremost, respect a person's response of "No", and don't even
point the camera in their direction.
I like the "wall flower" method in public settings where i simply melt into
the surroundings and shoot with complete freedom candidly.  If someone
objects, I acknowledge their concern and tell them I will not photograph
them again.  And I don't.  not even a glimmer of trying.

John P
My Grandfather taught me to live by two rules.  Rule #1:  Don't tell folks
everything you know.

Chris Barker <cbarker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> asked: