Re: [OM] People Shots - How?

Subject: Re: [OM] People Shots - How?
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 02:21:21 EDT
Hi Chris:

> Do you have a technique?

For people you interact with on a daily basis, show the results of previous
shoots.  They will enjoy seeing them as slide shows, bulletin boards,
newsletters, etc.  You will soon find that they WANT you to get good shots
because they know the shots will be "circulated."  That makes them like putty
in your hands.  The techniques you hone with a group you feel confident with
will make shooting strangers much easier.

BTW [by the way], I do work in a Parks and Recreation program and we have
photo publicity releases signed for all the kids.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV