[OM] Re: Nikon user facial structure (was: OM-2000 impressions)

Subject: [OM] Re: Nikon user facial structure (was: OM-2000 impressions)
From: Frank van Lindert <lindertv@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 07:11:14 GMT
On Thu, 10 Sep 1998 22:16:33 -0500, Joel Wilcox
<jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I just tried looking through the FM2 (similar body shape, size, and style
>to the FG) with my left eye and the shutter lever out a la the OM-2000 and
>I can do so with impunity.  Not even a hint of danger or discomfort.  Must
>be differences in facial structure. I'm certain that not all Nikon users
>focus with their right eye. Oly users are the only persons I've ever heard
>comment on this.

So this is it! The Nikon user facial structure allows for the weird
lever sticking into it without discomfort being felt....

Maybe we could start some research here, to determine which are the
differences in facial structure between Olympus users (delicate?) and
Nikon users (Tarzan-type?).

Frank van Lindert
Utrecht NL.

* Frank van Lindert|Royal Netherlands Meteorological Institute KNMI *
* Utrecht          |POB 201  =  NL-3730 AE  De Bilt  =  Netherlands *
* The Netherlands  |phone +31 30 220 64 54  =  fax +31 30 221 13 71 *
*                  |home: +31 30 252 22 55  =   lindertv@xxxxxxx    *