[OM] Kiron 105/2.8 1:1 macro

Subject: [OM] Kiron 105/2.8 1:1 macro
From: Soenke Jansen <SoJa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 16:00:52 +0200
Hi list,
here is yet another 'would you recommend'-question: Ive been looking for a
macro/portrait lens in the 100mm range for the past months. The Zuiko 90/2.0
being far beyond my possibilities (and I've never seen one used either) I've now
stumbled over a Kiron 105/2.8 in very good condition.
In the archives I found mostly praise for the manufacturers zooms but little
about this specific lens. Does anyone have first hand experience? And what would
be a reasonable price, considering it's not a Zuiko?
Thanks in advance for any answers,
Soenke, Hamburg