Re: [OM] XA optical quality

Subject: Re: [OM] XA optical quality
From: Gary Schloss <schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 08:30:40 -0800
William Sommerwerck wrote:

>[...] the XA lens is good, but not great.

It's probably a matter of terminology, but I think that the XA lens
is GREAT, though it may be less than PERFECT.  Its greatness must
be judged given the camera category, lens size, and vis-a-vis its
competition.

>I know it's not good manners to correct other people's spelling.
>But I think that people involved with photography _should_ know
>that "lens" has only one 'e'.

Hmm, let's see: "lnse"?  Are you sure? :-)

Anyway, while your above comment IS poor manners, it may yet land
you a consulting job with a certain former VP with presidential
aspirations. :-)

Cheers,

/Gary Schloss.
Studio City, CA