[OM] Les Photokina

Subject: [OM] Les Photokina
From: gma <gma@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 11:44:46 -0700
Hi all, and especially Denton.

This may not be news to some, but I've just come across a web site which
I think describes the major announcements at Photokina.  I say I think,
because it's in French and my 3 yrs of high school French is pretty
rusty. Here's the site:
                http://www.photim.com/infos/default.asp#Info14

Now, don't get excited about the Olympus content, appears to be only a
35-105 P&S and a 1.4 MegaPixel Camedia XL with 16MB removeable memory,
blahez blahez blahez.

What caught my eye, and why I mention Denton, is that Contax has
released an autofocus MEDIUM FORMAT camera. (And Hassleblad a 35mm
panoramic camera. ) (And, drool, drool, Canon a 100-400 f/4-5.6 IS zoom)

Sorry if this is old news.
--

george  :>)