Re: [OM] XA optical quality

Subject: Re: [OM] XA optical quality
From: Jim Loudon <jloudon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 16:11:52 -0400
> It's probably a matter of terminology, but I think that the XA lens
> is GREAT, though it may be less than PERFECT.

I'm probably in the minority here, but I find the optical
performance of the XA a little disappointing.  Maybe my
expectations are unrealistically high, but I always feel
the images from my XA are wanting (optically) somehow.

My 2 cents...

jim

who will be trying out an old/new Fuji 690BL this weekend :-)