Re: [OM] The Digital Orgy

Subject: Re: [OM] The Digital Orgy
From: Chris Barker <cbarker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 1998 08:22:07 +0100
>Winsor Crosby wrote:

>> It is usually wise to spare others your politics. They are either offended
>> or tend to lose respect for you.
>
>Why didn't you take your own advice or heed your own warning?

Yes, yes, yes!  He didn't heed his own warning, but Winsor's last spate of
posts was most amusing and had me laughing out loud!

He started me of with the "Ohhhh, Nooo" response to yet another query on
the subject (verrry interrrresssting I'm sure) of the various 50mm lenses
produced by OM! The we got onto the subject of who appointed whom to
pretend to control which administrative function in the US government,
passing through how Bill Gates has got the gullible public to believe that
anything to do with computer talking to computers was his idea.

Finally, Winsor said what I thought to Ingmar's post about feeling secure
with his sarcasm on the OM List.

I'm still snickering up in my garrett as I type this.

Chris Barker <><

I don't believe that big is better; use Netscape and give MSIE a miss!