Re: [OM] Re: OM-4+Nikon SB 25?

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: OM-4+Nikon SB 25?
From: "John Petrush" <petrush@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 1998 11:31:24 -0700
Don't let a small wedding with no parents in attendance of a mature couple
trying again lull you into a false sense of security.  The wedding trade is
full of traps and pitfalls.  Step carefully.

Now, why, oh why, would you want to attach a Nikon SB 25 flash to an
otherwise perfectly good OM-4?  I'd think a T-32 or two would be a bit more
appropriate.  Or does the SB-25 work in OTF mode on the OM-4?  I'd find that
kinda surprising.

John P
My Grandfather taught me to live by two rules.  Rule #1:  Don't tell folks
everything you know.