Re: [OM] digital Olympus wish list

Subject: Re: [OM] digital Olympus wish list
From: gma <gma@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 1998 09:25:01 -0700
William;

There has been a lot of talk about this, but I don't know if your question
has been exactly answered.  It's early AM and I can't recall if you were in
on the thread, but there is  a company called Imagek tryng to do something
like this.

I'd probably buy an Imagek or similar if the price was reasonable.  Even if
the quality was on the order of the 600L.  Seems to me that this is possible
now.  With clever packaging, it could be just a new back. CCD in middle,
perhaps battery and interface electronics protruding into the film supply
and take-up areas.

george