Re: [OM] Black M-1

Subject: Re: [OM] Black M-1
From: "Greg Heier" <greg@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 1998 12:02:25 -0500
Interesting... did they say anything about specifically what they did to
remove the fungus? Did they have to take the top cover off? I have an OM-1
with this problem. I've hesitated since taking the top cover off appears to
be a major problem and I dont see any other way (this is on the side of the
prisim towards the eye-piece).

Greg