Re: [OM] Re: OM 4Ti and Macro Lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: OM 4Ti and Macro Lenses
From: gma <gma@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 1998 12:57:48 -0700
Welcome, Ryan

4Ti seems to be very reliable.  Don't know why it's cheaper.

50/3.5 is a very good lens.  25 tube will get you to 1:1.  65-116 is like
any other extension tube, except it has the zoom capability.  Acts like a
portable bellows.  It'll get you to 2:1 with the 80/4.  They seem to be
fairly expensive used.  $150 and up I think.

george