Re: [OM] Re: OM 4Ti and Macro Lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: OM 4Ti and Macro Lenses
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 1998 17:23:13 EDT
Hi all:

I've said this before for many different types of products.  An "either this
system/product or that" decision may be easier to solve if one doesn't make a
choice and instead goes with BOTH.  Then use the product best suited to a
particular task.  Like Denton sticking with the OM System for Macro, but going
Contax for other shooting.  I do the same in sticking with Canon FD for
telephotos, where there are more focal length and speed choices in the
reasonable price range.

Now if someone wants to trade away their perfectly useable OM equipment for a
fine Nikon F2-A and/or a Nikkor 135mm f/2, I certainly don't need a third
system.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV