Re: [OM] OM Pricing

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Pricing
From: EdMall@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 1998 21:46:48 EDT

<< I have seen in a couple of places that Japanese automobile manufacturers
 are responding to the Asian economic crisis by holding prices, but
 increasing "content".  So if you buy a new 1999 Honda or Toyota it will not
 be any more expensive than the 1998 model but will have more standard
 features which are not extra cost add ons.

 Does anyone think that Olympus will respond to the economic crisis and the
 cheaper yen by lowering OM prices either through price list changes or
 rebates like some of the European manufacturers have done in the past?

 Winsor

 Winsor Crosby
 Long Beach, California
 mailto:wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx >>

My local photo store just knocked $50 off the price of an OM2000 body.
$229.99 takes it home.
Ed