Re: [OM] Collector appeal

Subject: Re: [OM] Collector appeal
From: Lars Haven <lhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 21:40:28 +0200
Paul Van Tuyl wrote:

> The last 3Ti I sold at a camera show, the customer said, wait, don't open the
> box, I just want to feel that it's in there! It's going on the shelf in the
> safe
> along with my original OM-3! Heck he said, these are better than having a CD
> in
> the bank!
>
> Just shows, it takes all kinds to make a camera world! Paul.

Poor fellow! He is missing the joy of using it.

While it may be a collector item to some, it is nonetheless
a very fine camera, which is a pleasure to work with. It
deserves to be used.

Regards
Lars
--
Lars Haven  <mailto:lhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> aka <lhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
"When writing about women, one must dip one's pen in a rainbow"