[OM] Restoring an Olympus-Pen

Subject: [OM] Restoring an Olympus-Pen
From: Lars Haven <lhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 22:16:16 +0200
Hi all,

I have just received an Olympus Pen in return for fixing a friend's
camera. While it looks reasonably nice and also appears to work
for the most part, it has one fault: The shutter opens briefly
just before the film has been completely wound. It is sensitive
to the winding speed, in the way that a fast wind opens the shutter
more. This leads to two questions:

Am I right, when I think this is merely a matter of adjustment?

And how do I open it without damage? Do I have to strip off the
leatherette to get to some screws?

Regards
Lars
--
Lars Haven  <mailto:lhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> aka <lhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
"When writing about women, one must dip one's pen in a rainbow"