Re: [OM] Underwater OM

Subject: Re: [OM] Underwater OM
From: Clyde Soles <csoles@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 14:57:47 -0600
>At least a couple of you have indicated you use your camera with an
>underwater housing. How do you use it? Are you divers? What kind of housing
>do you use?

I did my grad project on California pinnipeds (seals and sea lions) with
OM-4T's in an Ikelite housing which is rated 60m.  I have adaptors to focus
and change fstops on my 28, 21 and 18 lenses with the dome port and for my
90 with the flat port. It syncs TTL with a  pair of Ikelite flashes and I
had it customized to give me exposure comp and to switch between auto and
manual. *Someday* I'll post the project on a website. BTW I also us a
Nikonos III but moving to Colorado made diving a lot more problematic.