Re: [OM] Underwater OM

Subject: Re: [OM] Underwater OM
From: "Terry and Tracey" <foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 18:06:43 +1000
OM-1n of course! ;-).

The U/W bag depth rating. Ahh, can't remember, but it is deeper than I can
easily dive (no tanks). One time when it was clipped onto the raft, it
flipped and went down river, bashing every rock as the raft floated
downstream. I nearly caught it a few times. When I got it, not a scratch.

My EWA housing has room for a flash for caving.

Sorry I cant tell you much more, but they should still be available so the
info should be out there.

It's not an underwater housing, but a bag. The deeper you go the more the
bag compresses. If you don't put your hand in the glove insert before diving
it can be impossible.

Foxy