Re: [OM] Macro Bellows

Subject: Re: [OM] Macro Bellows
From: Wiliam.Wagenaar0.000000E+00DSKSGNETHERLANDS0.000000E+00DSNETHERLANDS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 11:36:09 +0100
Richard Dale wrote:
-----
On the OM bellows at the camera body end, what direction should the release
knob be sticking out, mine is on the top side. Presumably this is wrong as
the camera then fits at an angle, though it works otherwise..
It was acquired like this, can i just unscrew the camera attachment ring
(from the bellows) then rotate it to the left. Its held on by 3 screws,
will it reattach firmly.
Thanks
-----

Richard,

The camera release should point out at the same side as the lens relese
button on any OM-lens. If I recall well, my Camera mount on the bellows is
held in place by just one screw on top of the bellows. Release this knob
and ju will be able to rotate the mount. This is also completely released
to moun and u8nmount the body, which otherwise could only be done if the
camera-plate was at the extreme back of the bellows.

Hope this helps,
Wiliam Wagenaar