Re: [OM] Bounce flash usage

Subject: Re: [OM] Bounce flash usage
From: Dan Lau <dlau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 09:50:33 -0700 (PDT)
On Mon, 14 Sep 1998 14:38, PCACala@xxxxxxx wrote:
>Your cheap alternative is to use it with a coiled 0.6M TTL Cord and take it
>out of the shoe to bounce off the ceiling in vertical shots.
>
>The Bounce Grip 2 is truely handly.  It even rotates the flash so that you can
>bounce off a wall BEHIND you.  Plus you can remove the grip and get a power
>assisted  "potato masher" flash that can be solidly held way above the camera.

Gary, now you did it, you got me thinking about a Bounce Grip 2 even though
I don't have any money for it :-).

Since I am new to all this fancy flash "group", I have some question about
the TTL Cord and Bounce Grip 2.  Do I need anything else to connect the
flash/grip to the camera (i.e., another cable perhaps) or is the grip
complete all by itself?  Does the grip work with an OM-1 or OM-1n?  About
the TTL Cord you mentioned, how does it connect to the camera, and also
does it work for an OM-1/OM-1n?

I have an old generic grip with a shoe on it (i.e., non-HOT shoe) as well
as a ball-head shoe (also non-HOT), if I get the cord, can I use the T32
flash in this fashion?

Thanks in advance for any information you can provide.
        -Dan