Re: [OM] OLYMPUS ScannerES-10

Subject: Re: [OM] OLYMPUS ScannerES-10
From: "John Petrush" <petrush@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 22:25:57 -0700
I checked the HP website and sure enough, there is specifically no support
for Microsoft Windows NT - nor OS/2, UNIX, Macintosh, DOS.......    See
http://hpcc923.external.hp.com/cposupport/pc_photography/support_doc/bpy2008
8.html

It may be possible to cobble a workable setup, but Win95/98 are the only
"supported" operating systems.  So much for another lesson in the realities
of market share :((((

John P
My Grandfather taught me to live by two rules.  Rule #1:  Don't tell folks
everything you know.