Re: [OM] OM2n meter games

Subject: Re: [OM] OM2n meter games
From: John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 10:35:45 -0400
This can be tricky.  Sometimes the ground between the turning meter movement
and the case (the pivot at each end of the movement) becomes "dirty" and no
longer completes the circuit to ground or does so only partially creating
the erratic behaviour.  Also, because the wire going into the meter is
contantly flexing as the meter turns, the wire  can break inside the
insulation.

John
Camtech
http://www.zuiko.com