Re: [OM] cracked shoe was Winder and Flash Problem

Subject: Re: [OM] cracked shoe was Winder and Flash Problem
From: "lion1" <c1000s@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 14:39:35 -0500
<<The shoe 4 is in good shape: no more than a hint of a crack
in the usual place. >>

Does anyone know at what point you should trash a cracked shoe?  Can they be
repaired?  My Shoe 3 is cracked and I get occasional misfires.  especially
with the t-32 (more weight, it seems to pull on the contact).

If I ever bought an OM 4 it would mostly be for the built on shoe and the 5
pin connector
on the front of the body.   HMMMMM and a spot meter HMMMMM. How much is that
body again?

Charlie Loeven
Largo Florida