[OM] shops in Belgium

Subject: [OM] shops in Belgium
From: "marc simon" <marc.simon@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 07:48:42 +0200
Hi Chris,
I haven't in memory the situation of Liège there was a second hand shop
called Photo Opera but I'm not sure it still exist.
In Brussels there are mainly 2 ones :
Campion, rue St. Boniface nearby the Ch. d'Ixelles in the top of the town
they have some Olympus material I bought there a G-40 flash and IS converter
some weeks ago they had a 35mm f/2 don't remember the price 50mm f/1.8 are
frequent at 70$
 the other one is in the down of the city rue du Midi it's Ali Photo ciné
(in fact there are 2 ones competitors.. just side by side) they have some
Olympus material I bought there some weeks ago a Vivitar Macro-Tele
converter 2x for 70$, they had a 85mmf/2 for 320$ too expensive for me.
Here in Namur there is a small shop with which I work called Photo Galerie
he have some pieces and his very serious.The "boss" is a serious man as is
come from Liège I 'll ask him about the situation in his home town.
For me the prices in second hand are not too far of German ones but of
course the offer is smaller. If you need more information about "new" prices
I could check.
Hope it helps
regards
marc