Re[2]: [OM] cracked shoe was Winder and Flash Problem

Subject: Re[2]: [OM] cracked shoe was Winder and Flash Problem
From: JIM_TEO@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 15:47:30 +0800
     To prevent the shoe 4 from further crack, the following is what I've
     done to it :

     1) Cut the profile of the plastic surface of the shoe from a used
     metal film cartridge and flatten it. (total 3pcs--1pc left surface,
     1pc right surface, 1pc back surface where the locking thumb screw is)

     2) Glue the cut metal proflie to the shoe surface.
        (the metal profile will act as a strong support to the fragile
        shoe and prevent any further crack)

      Don't trash the shoe, give a try but remember to use strong glue.

     Jim/Singapore