[OM] KODAK Film Changing Bag

Subject: [OM] KODAK Film Changing Bag
From: Paul Van Tuyl <olympusguy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 08:49:31 -0500
Hi gang! I got this brand new KODAK black film changing bag (you know,
the one where you put your arms in its sleeves and can change film in
broad daylight). It comes in a KODAK black carrying case and has never
been used. It is supposed to retail for like $59.95?

I thought one of you might like to have it for $25 including shipping in
the USA. Slightly more for overseas. Thank you. Paul.