[OM] Camera Shops in Liege..

Subject: [OM] Camera Shops in Liege..
From: "C. Hertzler" <hertzler@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 17:13:54 +0200
Chis,
I live in Aachen. I don't know of any good camera shop in Liege or
Maastricht.Do you know Aachen? Here we have "Audiophil" which is also
know as a mail order address (in "Color Foto" magazin probably, I
don't read these magazins any longer). They have two very good
stores in Aachen ("Preim" and "Audiophil"). The used stuff is not
cheap, as always in Germany (I think, compared to the US).
A few month ago I bought the famous 2.8/35-80mm (really!)in mint
condition for 1800,- DM. Not a bargain, but in Germany a good price.

 Regards, Christoph