Re: [OM] Om Bargains

Subject: Re: [OM] Om Bargains
From: gma <gma@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 21:56:34 -0700
John;

Welcome, you devil, you!  Certainly this months OM Bargain Hunter Prize goes
to you.  Where is Hillsboro? I spent much time in and around Gorham many
moons ago.

As for the 2X, it works great on any lens I've been able to get it on.  But
be careful, there are tabs and notches and slits on varios lenses and not
all of em mate with the 2x.   Purposefully, no doubt. I'd love to mount my
90/2 on it but it won't go.

george