Re: [OM] [OM] shops in Liège

Subject: Re: [OM] [OM] shops in Liège
From: Chris Barker <cmib@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 1998 07:22:44 +0100
>Hi Chris,
>when I was talking of a shop with which "I work" ...it was of course my "job
>of customer" !
>I've asked about Liège: Photo Opera is still open it's situated 1 Boulevard
>de la Sauvenière, mostly second-hand
>Another shop is Photo Jo situated Boulevard d' Avroy also second-hand but
>more new stuff.
>Hope this help
>marc

Marc
Thanks a lot.  I must visit Liège again soon to top up with  French wine
from the supermarkets, I will have a look.

Also, our church congregation visit the convent on the hill (Sisters of
Mercy, I believe) every so often and that is a lovely place from which to
view the city.

OM content: Liège is ideal it seems to me for BW street photography in some
of the older parts.  The tree-lined boulevards and (forgive me please Marc)
general seediness of other parts remind me of an older Paris.  But I only
have 2 bodies and they are both loaded with colour.  Sooo, I *must* buy
another OM1N or 2N n'est ce pas!

Chris