Re: [OM] hiking outfit

Subject: Re: [OM] hiking outfit
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 1998 14:06:45 EDT
My hiking kit fits in a Lowepro Orion II fanny pack:
OM 4T, 21/3.5 (great lens-couldn't imagine the 2.0 being any better), 28/2.8,
50/3.5, 100/2.8, 200/5, cell phone, GPS unit (if in the forest or mountains),
extension tube (12mm), stack of 49mm filters, Magnlite AA flashlight.
Compromises are: 1. I have the 100/2 but its very heavy and takes different
filters, 2. the magnification ratio is 2x between the lens (rather than 1.4x
which gets me closer to the framing I want without using zooms),  I usally
sling this over my shoulders but can attach it around the hips when climbing
over rocks and scrambling up steep trails.

Warren Kato