Re: [OM] OLY 'bins'

Subject: Re: [OM] OLY 'bins'
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 01:02:40 EDT
Bill writes:

> I showed it [Olympus Dealer Handbook] to Gary Reese
> when he was in Illinois this summer and he commented it was on
> par with the OM System Lens Handbook.

That is what led me to that little shop from my teenage years.  The one I said
was no longer.  Bill told me they had another one!!  He also led me to the
shop with the 80mm close up lens many of you wanted and one you got.  I wish I
could say they had more.  :-(

Warning: shopping camera dives can drive the family crazy!

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV