Re: [OM] Macro Flash Comparison Up

Subject: Re: [OM] Macro Flash Comparison Up
From: gma <gma@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 14:10:06 -0700

--
Denton;

Excellent job!  Thanks for this.  Amazing how different the results were
that each setup produces.  The T8 sure shines here.  I'm really looking
forward to the flower work when you get around to it.  I'll bet the T8
won't look quite so good for that work.  We'll see.

As for the 20/2, must've been fun trying to focus/compose with it
sitting on the camera and the subject practically touching the lens.
Great results, though. Imagine what can be done when the 20 is on the
bellows!

george  :>)