Re: [OM] Macro Flash Comparison Up

Subject: Re: [OM] Macro Flash Comparison Up
From: "John Petrush" <petrush@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 22:41:59 -0700
Very interesting indeed Denton; thank you.  The T-8  large reflector would
have been particularly surprising had I not just gotten back some photos of
a butterfly taken with the 90mm/T-8/large reflector combination a few days
ago.  The lighting is so even.  I was surprised how easy it was to hand-hold
the whole contraption outside too.

I am surprised to see the 20mm and the T-8 worked ok together.  I distinctly
remember reading that the T-8 and the 20mm are not a recommended
combination.  But then, upon looking it up on the 20mm and 38mm instruction
sheet, neither is mounting either of these lenses directly to an OM body.
So much for what the manual says!

John P
My Grandfather taught me to live by two rules.  Rule #1:  Don't tell folks
everything you know.