[OM] 200 f/5 info

Subject: [OM] 200 f/5 info
From: "Shawn Wright" <swright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 21:31:58 -0700
Browsing through my older (10/76) lens guide, I found a clue to the
"magical" quality some have talked about:

"features a deluxe optical construction of 6 elements in 5 groups
which successfully corrected various aberrations to insure high
resoluton all over the picture as well as high performance in close
distance photography"

Seems pretty enthusiastic for the slowpoke version; the 200 f4
writeup seems a bit less so in comparison.

Shawn & Janis Wright
swright@xxxxxxxxx
http://Zuiko.sls.bc.ca/~swright
(Olympus List Archives)