Re: [OM] After OM, what?

Subject: Re: [OM] After OM, what?
From: GARYINLA@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 03:20:40 EDT
<<
 > I do not believe this to be true.  I believe the Polaroid people gave him
 > some
 >  SX70 eqpt and around the time of his death he was shooting SX70 film.

 Perhaps.  Three who would know are Edwin Land, Mary Alinder, and Jim Alinder.
 Mary says "Leica." >>

There is a new book out of all color Ansel Adams photos, that mentions the
SX70.
I think that is where I read that he was shooting with the SX70 late in life.
Actually, I think I recall seeing Polaroid ads (print not TV) featuring Adams
with the SX70 sometime around 1978 (I am not sure when he died.)