Re: [OM] Victoria Camera Show results

Subject: Re: [OM] Victoria Camera Show results
From: GARYINLA@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 08:07:15 EDT
Dealers at camera shows do not provide any added services.
You may never see them again.  Most of them have no place of business.
Any return policy is iffy.

Dealers in Shutterbug provide money back return privileges and stocking and
some offer warranties, but you pay a premium for it.   As to value added
services besides these things, I do not know what you are talking about, if
you want to have extended conversations on their 1-800 phone numbers I do not
think they would like that very much, but I haven't tried it.