Re: [OM] 40mm Zuiko

Subject: Re: [OM] 40mm Zuiko
From: Jim Loudon <jloudon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 08:59:39 -0400
> This is what makes the lens so desirable -- what other 35mm SLR
> can do that?

Pentax, but everyone knows that by now :-)

I won't continue on about the Pentax M-series 40mm f/2.8, but the
Pentax M-series 50mm f/2.0 is another pretty tiny lens, and is
considerably less expensive than the 40.

> This lens also had a GN coupler.

Interesting comment about the flash coupler...I don't recall
seeing one on my 40mm Zuiko (everything on this lens is so
jammed together, it would be easy to miss).  I'll have to go
back and check.

jim