[OM] Leaf shutter lens and fill flash

Subject: [OM] Leaf shutter lens and fill flash
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 10:17:28 EDT
I was sitting here pondering fill flash problems and setting ratios with OM
equipment. Has any manufacturer of 35mm SLRs ever made a leaf shutter lens for
their cameras?   I recall there was a Petri (dish?) that used only LS lens but
was made specifically to be used with LS lens.  Medium format 645s and and
6X7s also make LS lens for their cameras.

Has anyone heard of an adapter that might adapt a 645 LS lens to a 35mm SLR?
It sound possible.  Set the SLR shutter at 1/8 sec and the diaphragm lever
would operate the shutter in the lens just like the Mamiya and Pentax 645 and
6X7 lens.

Warren Kato