Re: [OM] VST Voltage

Subject: Re: [OM] VST Voltage
From: "Marco" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 22 Sep 98 16:07:47 +0200
On Gio, 17 set 1998 13:47, Frank van Lindert <mailto:lindertv@xxxxxxx>
wrote:
>About voltages: we have had all kind of voltages in Europe, but they
>are growing toward each other now. The UK used to have 240 volts,
>continental Europe started on 120 and later had 220 volts. All
>countries (including the UK) are working slowly and gradually toward a
>230 volt/ 50 Hz standard.

You are right!

In Italy we all say "la 220" meaning the common voltage, but I did measure
my  home's and lo! it is 234-235!!! I can swear I did know nothing at all
of this!

Europe did come hereby...

BTW I sent a pmo to nicam today... I'm buying the two 2- screens, one
70-210 Zuiko, one shoe 4, and other stuff I don't remember now... They
asked 20 0n advance since mine was an "unusual order"... ;-)

Marco