Re: [OM] Oly "bins" and closed stores

Subject: Re: [OM] Oly "bins" and closed stores
From: "Larry D. Harris" <ldharris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 19:39:50 -0500
Yes, electronic commerce may be a substitute, but there is something
especially satisfying about being able to look in a display case, handle the
item before purchasing it, talk to the salesman, etc.  It is also a great
opportunity to look at other brands and formats, etc.
    I am, by the way, a huge catalog shopper, but every once in a while, I
like to get out and feel the merchandise.