Re: [OM] looking for zoom advice.

Subject: Re: [OM] looking for zoom advice.
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 21:01:46 EDT
Marco responded to this thread:

> >The shop owner I was talking to recommended a Vivitar 75-205f3.8
>  >that had a "matched" 2x converter.  The focus/zoom ring was a
>  >little loose (slight slippage when pointed directly down).
>  >He wanted $175.  The glass appeared real clean.
>  >

>  Vivitar may be good, but its price looks far too much, while the Zuiko's is
>  reasonable.

Agreed.  I see the Vivitar 75-205 often.  In fact, if someone wants one in 9
condition without scratches on the glass, I could get one for $89 w/o 2X
converter.

I have a Vivitar 28-85mm f/3.5~4.5 in 9+ condition, with perfect glass and
mechanics.  Obviously in OM Mount.  Not a Series 1.  First $59 takes it.
Reach me offline, please.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV