Re: [OM] OM2000 Multiple Expose Feature/How do you rate it?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM2000 Multiple Expose Feature/How do you rate it?
From: "Stuart Goggin" <SGOGGIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 25 Sep 98 13:30:35 +1000
The multi exposure feature works pretty well, there is a small lever mounted
under the wind lever.   You simply push this lever whilst winding the
camera.  Seems to work reliably in that I have not had any frames with a
slight shift.  The question about it working with a winder is easy,   you
can't use a winder ;-)