Re: [OM] OM Dreaming of exotica

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Dreaming of exotica
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 10:49:52 EDT
Hi Richard:

> Just in case I win the lottery, what are the US used $ prices for the 24
>  shift, 180 f2, 250f2 & 350 f2.8 zuikos. Would they be easy to resell (as
>  high price items) in the unlikely event you didn't use them or (more
>  likely) needed the money.

Sales data on these items is so hard to come by that you are best off working
with a  dealer or broker directly on this kind of investment decision.  What
they know they probably aren't willing to divulge except to an established
client.  Suffice to say that anyone who bought one of the super speed
telephotos at retail has experienced high depreciation on the purchase.

Some information on the 24mm Shift prices should be in the Archives, re: the
recent ebay offering.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV