Re: [OM] Manual Camera Odyssey

Subject: Re: [OM] Manual Camera Odyssey
From: "R. Lee Hawkins" <lhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 19:14:55 -0400
Cc: lhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In your message dated: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 19:47:07 EDT you write:

>Interesting.... Don't the Z**i*o lenses fit all of the O*y**u*

Why do people do this?  I guess I could understand it from posters from
the UK, where libel laws are harsher than they are in the US, but have
never understood why US posters do it.  What's the point?  Are you
actually afraid Olympus, Nikon, Canon, etc are going to read your post
and sue you because you didn't put in a disclaimer that those names are
copyrights of their respective companies?  :)

Cheers,
--Lee (who is confuzed more often than not these days)