Re: [OM] Virtual Gallery

Subject: Re: [OM] Virtual Gallery
From: Denton Taylor <denton@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 1998 18:24:35 -0400
At 07:21 PM 9/26/98 +0200, you wrote:
>Shawn,
>could you PLEASE set up another gallery? A very virtual one this time, for
>perfectly missed perfect shots!
>This morning at dawn I was walking the foggy (oh yes, summer IS over!) woods
>just outside town to listen to the deer (Cervus elaphus), as it is rutting
>season (for the deer that is!). When it got slightly brighter and most of the
>'male groaning' was over I discovered a Macro-Paradise in the form of a
>soggingly wet meadow strewn with cobwebs that had collected the nights dew
and
>the morning mist which was still hanging heavy.
> SNIP

And yesterday, in considerably more pleasant circumstances <g>, I was
walking down a street that had just experienced a building fire. On this
street, is a bed store closed for renovations. On it, there is a huge
photomural of a woman langorously and beckoningly gazing out of a bed. Just
as I approached the scene, three firefighters in full flameproof gear
walked past the bed factory. You could almost hear the woman call to them.
But, alas, I was without camera...

Regards,

Denton Taylor
Photogallery at www.dentontaylor.com