Re: [OM] Eyecups

Subject: Re: [OM] Eyecups
From: svtbrad@xxxxxxxxxx (Bradley Mabb)
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 1998 16:48:21 -0700

    Steven,

      To my knowledge, the diopters available from Olympus are only
available in
   the round form. I'm not certain, but it seems to me they come with the holder
   (ie the round type, or eyecup one). Check with Olympus (not a camera shop
   salesman-seems few of us want to deal with OM anymore judging from stories
   in this newsgroup). As to whether or not you can double these with the
   existing diopter on the OM4- another question to ask Olympus.
     As far as OM being gone- not true. They still hold a few pages in the '98
   Olympus Imaging dealer catalog.

                                                 enjoy,
                                                  Brad