Re: [OM] OM2 vs IS100?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM2 vs IS100?
From: Ingemar Uvhagen <ingemar.uvhagen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 1998 18:54:07 +0200
Charles,

I am sorry to say I can't help you with your two questions.

I just want to say: Welcome to the List!
You will find this is a good place, here it is not only photo talk but
economic, gas prices, computers, politics and I even think some
mentioned baseball as well!
One should not forget the jokes and the silly comments that makes one
laugh. To sum up, this is a good list and I hope you enjoy as much as I
do!

--
Regards/
  Ingemar Uvhagen

- Netscape Communicator user -
Time to start war against spamming!

"Home sweet hell..."
  (Al Bundy, arriving home after a day at the shoe store.)