RE: [OM] 85/2 MC vs SC

Subject: RE: [OM] 85/2 MC vs SC
From: "Angel Lobo Caballero" <angel.lobo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 11:26:29 +0200

----------
> De: Wiese <wiese@xxxxxxxxxx>
> A: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Asunto: [OM]  85/2 MC vs SC
> Fecha: domingo 27 de septiembre de 1998 7:33
>
> Hi all,
>
> Does anyone have any experience with the flare and other more general
> performance of these versions of the 85/2?  How much less would you
expect
> to pay for the SC?
>
> TIA for any help
>
> Andy

Hello all.

Is there some difference concerning flare,resolution, etc.
85 f 2 SC ( 6 els. / 4 grps.)  v/s  85 f 2 MC ( 5 els. / 4 grps.).?

Seems like the 2nd and 3rd elements of the SC version was foun-
ded in one in the MC version.

The Zuiko 85 f 2 MC is one of my prefered lenses in the  O.M.
SYSTEM. For portraits and landscapes. (I don´t know the per-formance of the
SC version). Here in Spain the cost is around
300$ .

Ángel Lobo C.
CUENCA (Spain)